Real Time Radiology™ Teleradiology Services
Real Time Radiology™ offers Canadian hospitals and clinics high-quality, reliable teleradiology services. Our commitment to achieving the highest service levels in the country means patients never wait long for diagnostic results, and referring physicians get the information they need faster.
Our teleradiology service is offered at no new net cost to hospitals and clinics: the professional fees paid are pass-through, just as you would pay an on-site radiologist. The savings created the RTM service through reducing costs surrounding out-referrals, stand-by fees, manual workflows, personnel changes, locum ancillary costs, etc. are substantial.
We can deliver our no new net cost teleradiology service efficiently, quickly, and reliably because of DiaShare™ WORKFLOW, our award-winning, PACS/RIS-neutral workflow management platform: it automates and optimizes the management of our service, such that the operational savings can be passed on to you. It is a platform that uniquely differentiates how quickly we can go ‘live’ and begin reading studies, no matter what IT infrastructure you operate.
Real Time Radiology™ provides:
- Final, signed reports in 37 minutes for urgent studies, and 95 minutes for non-urgent studies, on average;
- Around the clock, year-round coverage for regular day-time, on-call, after-hours, or holiday shifts;
- Over 60+ radiologists certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, a majority of whom are fellowship-trained, licensed in your jurisdiction, and credentialed according to your processes;
- Coverage for most radiology modalities: CR/DR, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Doppler, fluoroscopy, Nuclear, Mammo, ABUS, BMD, PET, and Echo;
- Access to a deep pool of sub-specialties and expertise:
- Pediatric Neuro
- CT cardiac
- Body including GI-GU and obstetrics.
- CT colonography
- Mammography screening
- Immediate, direct access and communications to our radiologists.
Patient data is secure and safe. Notably:
- All necessary internet connections are 256-bit SSL encrypted;
- Our data centre is backed up twice daily, is PHIPA-compliant and targets >99.8% uptime
- Operations audited for the handling of protected health information
- Comprehensive data loss, prevention and recovery policies and procedures
The addition of our teleradiology service as an extension of your local care team can enhance the quality of life of on-site or staff radiologists by reducing their on-call demands, making consults with sub-specialists readily available, and offering more flexibility in their coverage scheduling (e.g. with respect to vacations).
Our technical support and customer service team will lead and manage implementation activities from project planning, through installation, testing to ‘go live’. It is a straight-forward process that we have completed dozens of times.
Call us and put the expertise and dedication of our team to work for you. We will also be happy to provide a demo and client references upon request.
Phone: 905.362.0223 ext 1
Toll Free within Canada: 866.765.5655